Redgate School puts a high value on the well-being of its pupils/students and the school environment.
Its classrooms are welcoming, clean and reassuring places to learn.
Redgate School has a good range of facilities including;
- a sensory room, a soft play room, and a playroom
- hall with shower
- two hard surface outdoor playgrounds
- an outdoor adventure playground area
- a large school field with perimeter path
- a sensory garden
- an outside fitted trampoline
- a newly canopied courtyard area - our "big top" - giving our pupils an outside play area in all weathers,
- and importantly, a minibus and a people carrier, resulting in Redgate pupils increasingly accessing the community. There has been a significant increase in staff able to drive these vehicles.